Supervising documents and emails
360° gives energy companies complete overview of all types of documentation – including technical, product-related and management documents such as instructions, procedures, contracts and emails. 360° meets the requirements of some of the strictest national archiving regulations and ensures record management and archiving is of the highest standard, including in terms of documentation of procurement and delivery in projects.
Smart user interface and integration with professional systems
Integrated with Office and Outlook, 360° offers a seamless and user-friendly workspace which can be defined according to each individual’s role, allowing for the efficient production and storing of documents and emails. It can also be connected to professional systems for ERP, HR, CRM, etc., which ensures excellent capture and flow of documents. Information from a range of different systems can then be presented and managed within a common interface. 360° gives employees quick access to information through archive searches, email and other integrated applications.
Better case management and customer service
360° supports the entire case management process and work flow between case handlers and other involved parties. Electronic recording of case and document information gives case handlers an overview of all relevant case data and information can be easily searched for. 360° can be connected to online services, allowing the receipt and registration of applications and enquiries to be automated and case procedures set in action. 360° is an important tool for achieving better case management, follow-up and overview, allowing for increased efficiency and quality in case management and customer service.
Collaboration and paperless administration
360° is built on SharePoint and has a broad range of tools for process support, collaboration and social networking. The application allows for collaboration across units and departments, with restricted access to documentation with all revisions visible, as well as easy sharing and collaboration on documents. This creates a shared project ‘memory’ and complete traceability, giving excellent supervision in projects. 360° also has an effective, environmentally friendly solution for the paperless management of meeting documents, based on Microsoft OneNote.
Some areas of use for 360° in energy companies:
- Storing and retrieval of documents relevant to customers, partners and internal processes
- Correspondence management
- Record keeping, mailing lists and archiving in line with national regulations
- Management of data connected to construction, equipment, work orders etc –
- integrated with ERP systems (IFS and SAP)
- Drawing and image archiving and retrieval
- Handling of management documents and procedures – revision and publication
- Storing of product documentation
- Handling of contracts
- Support in procurement processes – document and process support
- Document and case management in HR procedures
- Easy integrated archiving directly from collaboration rooms and projects
- Case management support – legal cases, complaints etc
- Relationship management
- Paperless meeting administration