Secure archiving and excellent document capture
Public 360° is a complete case and archiving solution that meets national regulations for archiving standards. Public 360° also functions as a Records Management Center, giving your organization a flexible and thoroughly tested archiving system that ensures important documentation is kept for future use, while also storing vital documents from the organization’s professional systems.
Public 360° meets some of the strictest legal requirements for document and information administration, including Freedom of Information Acts, Archive Acts and Public Administration Acts.
Efficient case handling and management
Public 360° increases efficiency in the case handling process through electronic case folders and work and case flow functions, improving the working day for case handlers and managers.
All types of cases can be distributed and handled more efficiently, which is why Public 360° is used by organizations for processing everything from enquiries to complaints, including authorization, supervision, subsidy management, hearings, personnel issues, planning and construction cases and management of cases for political processes.
Organizational supervision and achieving targets
Public 360° functions as a digital dashboard for achieving good case management and Lean processes, ensuring quality and efficiency in case handling and service provision. In addition to easy access to all relevant case information, Public 360° provides a complete overview of the important factors in case and document management. An overview can easily be generated for elements such as how many cases have been processed, the division of labor by case handler and department, case workload and progress in individual cases. Public 360° gives public sector organizations an effective tool for paperless meeting administration and case handling, as well as a tool for achieving targets and following action plans and political resolutions.
Transparent administration and democratic processes
This application creates a more transparent administration and citizen dialogue by establishing self-service solutions, such as “My Page”. Electronic forms are received, archived and interpreted and automatic case handling can be initiated without manual operations. Information can then be made accessible directly through secure web services that can moderate the flow of information as needed. The Public Journal allows mailing lists, case journals, meeting documents and resolutions to be published easily and searched for online.
Some areas of use for 360° in the public sector:
- Recording and archiving of email, correspondence and other case documents, meeting
- legal requirements and regulations
- General document management – storing, retrieving and archiving of documents to a greater extent than is legally required
- Electronic case processing - electronic distribution of cases, documents and tasks
- Collaborative production of documents
- Support for management and supervision of case handling processes
- Tools for Lean case management
- Easy integrated archiving directly from project and collaboration rooms
- Automated storing and recording of electronic forms
- Offline access to cases and documents for employees
- Meeting administration
- Management of internal and external hearing processes
- Document and case management for HR (employment cases, personnel files)
- Management of governance documents and procedures – revision and publication
- Contract management
- Document management in procurement processes
- Archive management – arrears supervision, disposal of documents, downgrading
- Management reporting – status and trends in case handling
- Management of graded or sensitive information
- Archive search functionality accessed via the “search centre” (FAST, InfoFinder, etc.) and the intranet
- Publication of public information online
- Handling of requests for access to information
- Archive server/Records Management Centre for professional systems
- Archiving of drawings and other documents that need revision management
- Integration with ERP/maintenance systems (IFS and SAP) – handling of documentation
- connected to construction, equipment, work orders, etc.
- Automated case management (loan cases, etc.)